Windows Socket testing tool
TCP/IP Builder is a Windows Socket testing tool. You will be able to create a socket manually, connect it (or listen for connections), send and receive data through it.
You may setup local IP and Port, TCP/UDP protocol, keep alive, out-of-band data, DNS Resolver, System info, on-line help, RAW Packet Detail.
New in 1.9.1
- Updated project to newer Windows versions.
- Act as client or server.
- Select local IP address and port.
- Listen on any given IP and port, and reuse address if needed
- Build TCP or UDP sockets.
- Detect remote IP address and port on incoming UDP packets.
- Send and receive normal and Out of Band data.
- Use ‘keep-alive’, ‘no-delay’ and ‘broadcast’ socket options.
- View incoming data in Hexadecimal representation.
- Send arbitrary bytes by writting its ASCII number.
- ASCII parser option for writting bytes in the format
- Resolve IP addresses usign DNS.
- IP, Protocol, Port and send flags configuration is persistent now.
- TCP/IP Builder is open source, under GNU General Public License.
Builder.msi - TCP/IP Builder 1.9.1
Download and execute Builder.msi
TCP/IP High-Level Protocol Debugging - Part 1 - TCP/IP Builder Related document.
TCP/IP High-Level Protocol Debugging - Part 2 - TCP/IP Builder Related document.