Step-by-step Adding user rights on Windows XP.
In order to see full process list on Windows XP or over, you may have to
add "Debug programs privileges" to your user account.
- Run the "Local security setting" administrator by typing "secpol.msc" in the Run...
option of yout start menu.
- Expand the tree by clicking the "Local policies" item.
- Select the "User Rights Assignment" item.
- Double-click the "Debug programs" option in the right panel.
- Click "Add user or group..." button.
- Insert the user name and click "Check names" button.
- Click the OK button and close all opened windows.
- You have to restart your session.
If you are running Windows Vista you won't be able to run secpol.msc. You
have to run Daphne using you administrator account and specifying administrator privileges for
If you've found this to be an useful document, don't forget to share it.